1. How do I get in touch with Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
You can reach us through:
Helpline:1-800-270-7000: 9 am to 9 pm, Monday to Sunday (Closed on National Holidays)
Service Branches: 10.00 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday & alternative Saturdays (2nd, 4th and 5th Saturdays are working. Branch closed on Sundays and National Holidays)
2. How can I access my loan account information online?
We have always strived to offer you a hassle-free experience. To enable you to be in control of your loan account, we are introducing a unique and completely secure service platform called ABFL Connect. You can access your loan account by using your login credentials
Features of ABFL Connect are:
- View your loan account whenever, wherever
- View and save your amortization schedule for any future reference
- Make an online request for disbursement
- Change your ECS mandate
- Ask for a top-up loan
- Apply for a new loan
3. Why should I opt for a loan from ABFL?
- Customised Solutions. Hassle-free Financing.
- Complete transparency in charges and processes
- Quick Approvals & Minimum processing and disbursement time
- Easy online application process and instant eligibility
- Door step services with simplified documentation through service RM's
- Choose between simple EMIs or structured repayments
- Attractive balance transfer option available to transfer your existing loan to us without any hassles
Disclaimer: The above questions and answers are provided for general information only and may not be completely accurate in every circumstance, do not purport to be legal/ commercial advice, and are not intended to be binding on Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL). ABFL shall have right to change them from time to time. Each case would be reviewed independently, and the FAQs will have no binding effect on ABFL.
4.What happens to the cheques, once my loan account is closed?
Any unbanked/unused cheques i.e. Post Dated Cheques/Un-Dated Cheques/Security Post Dated Cheques in custody of ABFL or ABHFL will be cancelled and shredded/destroyed, without any intimation to the customer, after the closure of the loan account.