Whistle Blower Policy
Suggestive Punitive Actions
- The following punitive actions could be taken against employees, where the committee finds the accused guilty:
- Counselling & a Warning letter;
- Withholding of promotion / increments;
- Bar from participating in bonus review cycle;?
- Legal suit.
- Disclosure of wrongful conduct may be made on a confidential basis. Such disclosures will be kept confidential to the extent possible, convenient with the need to conduct an adequate investigation and legal stipulation
Protection Against Victimization
- No adverse action shall be taken against an employee or business associate in "knowing retaliation" who makes any good-faith disclosure of suspect or wrongful conduct to the GRC.
Reply To Complaint
An Employee/business associate (current or former) shall not later than 30 days after being notified or becomes aware of a complaint against him/her, may protest the action by filing a written complaint with ABFL where complaint has been filed, If the employee believes the action was based on his or her prior disclosure in good faith, of alleged wrongful conduct.